Thursday, August 20, 2009

Everyday Is A New Day

Today I have a new feeling. While I was waiting in front of your school, suddenly I looked into the sky. The sky is blue, just like it would be everyday except for cloudy and raining days. When I looked into the sky, there's a special feeling. Suddenly I feel much better, much stronger, it helps me to think in brighter ways. Maybe things aren't going to be the way I imagined. Everyday is a new day. No matter what happen, everything is still the same. Just we'll be more matured. Appreciate everyday and live life to the fullest. Don't be silly like me, let my tears filled my days for the last couple of days. Think happily, there is always light in darkness. The light might be small or hard to find, but it sure is there. Just have to find it patiently. Everything is possible. Believe in possibilities. Life is full of adventures and possibilities. It's about you grabbing every chance you have and appreciate it. There's no sweet life. After you tasted the bitter, you'll find sweetness even in sour. =)
See, there's light. =)

No comments: