Friday, September 18, 2009

you

I don't know what happened lately. I feel moody. Whenever I see you, I don't know what to do. Yesterday when I was in front of your friends, I don't know why I acted like that too. Maybe I was hoping for you to come to me rather than I come to you but it didn't happen that way. I've been thinking lately, whether you still love me or am I the one that's changing. The things we seek in partners are different. I thank you for changing yourself for me. When I heard your friend talked bout you, how were you last time and now you changed much for me, I'm really touched. I know you did change yourself because I told you what I don't like. I'm a person that very care about messaging while you're a person that lazy to message. Everytime you just reply me shortly until when my friends saw it they also felt surprised. Maybe I'm not the one that you're searching for. I don't have the qualities that you seek in a partner. I don't even know why we'll ended up together. I always wonder what is it in you that attracts me until I will love you so much and can't let you go. People always say love has no reason but to me love has reason yet right now I can't find the reason. I don't know whether I'm right for holding on to you. All I know is I still miss you very much. Maybe even more. I wish you feel the same way too.

*I love you.*

No comments: