Wednesday, November 18, 2009

18/11/'09

Finally, I'm updating and posting once-in-a-while post
I'm bored of writing my life I guess. Days pass just too fast for me and I don't have the time to online furthermore sometimes I don't have the intend to online at all. These days I rather watch movies, lying on the couch eating snacks drinking 100 plus.
Today I had my Information Technology first test. All I can say and hope is : Pray to God! :) I didn't study clearly and I was rushing to finish it by looking briefly at the last two chapters using only half and hour as I only have that much time left.
Luckily I can still answer all, without leaving any blanks. I shoot everything because all the things I studied are mixed up! I can't even remember in detail.

Enough of me, today is also the first day for SPM examination. Many of my friends are sitting for the exam this year. Especially my special one. I see you studied so hard and keep having headache, I feel heartache. Wish I can help you to memorize some so you can relieve a bit :) Anyway, I still wish and will always be beside you spiritually during examination. Hope you can do well and for those papers that have passed, don't think about it anymore. Spend the time on other subjects which haven't examine.
Goodluck to all of you SPM-ers and wish you all do your best in it ;)

P.S. I love you:*

No comments: