Tuesday, December 30, 2008
misses
I still miss you. everytime ehenever I'm alone, I think of you, think of the days we've been together, think of the times we spent together. Everytime read back the messages you sent me, I feel happy and lucky. I really miss those messages. I wish I could receive it from you again but I know that won't happen at any chance. I still keep hoping for you to come and be with me again. I always want to ask you whether you were happy when we were together. I really hope I made you happy. Now I don't know how's your life, are you happy now? What are you busying lately? Have you get ready for school? How's your music classes going? How's your studies? How was your Christmas? What are your wishes for next year? What are you goals? I just wish I could be back the one I used to be in your heart. Too bad now I don't even think I have a place in your heart. This year is my happiest year and worst year till now. Happiest is because finally me and you had sweet memories and spent some quality times together. Those were my happiest days. Now everynight, the memoirs are my lullaby to sleep. I have no idea how long I need to forget about you. Maybe will be a very long time. Till that time comes, I might have huge changes till you won't recognize me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment