Saturday, January 10, 2009

Friends

First of all, I wanna wish my friend, Zhu Mei happy birthday! haha.. Yesterday was her birthday. Went to Nothern Beach to celebrate with her and some of her friends. All of them were friendly and I got to know a new friend, Chris. =)
Today was my second day working.. Stood and distributed fliers like normal.. Luckily my colleagues are fun buddies.. I still can be who I am. haha Quite happy there.. Just have a few problems in memorising the products and stuffs. Anyway, I have to do well. :)
These days I got to know a friend. Last time chat with her before but only recently got closer with her and chat with her more often.. She's a fun girl. haha.. Make our chatting always fun and not boring but I'm always the one making her bore and sleepy. xP.. sorry Jayne :) Just wanna tell you that you do make me feel happier and better.. haha.. Thank you so much.. I appreciate it. ^^
I'll get over my problems very soon.. Will be sooner than I thought. =D

No comments: