Thursday, January 15, 2009

I hurt you. I'm sorry

Today, finally I'm over her already.. But then today I hurt a person. I'm so sorry but i really don't wanna hurt you deeper as time goes by. Later if we really get together but then I'll leave Penang soon.. That time will be harder and the hurt you get will be deeper. I'm sorry.. I can't treat you as my partner cause my feelings for you is not deep. I don't want you to get hurt deeper next time. Be with me you won't have the happiness.. I can't give you what you want and being with me is such a pressured life. I'm sorry. You'll find someone who is better than me and will make you happy.. But i will always be there for you when you need me cause you will always be my babe ;)

No comments: