Thursday, February 26, 2009

Life's Good

It's been weeks my friends urged me to update my blog. I'm sorry for taking such a long time. Many things happened for the past few weeks. But still I considered generally life had been great. My boss have finally back from America. They bought us presents too. I got a pencil box which I don't know wht's the brand name but it has good workmanship. The pencilbox is small yet it is nice. I like it :)
Yesterday I had an accident. I don't know how to descibe it but everyone is fine :) Just I have to pay for the repairment fees :( Still, I learnt from it, never drive fast when you're driving down the hill. There are reckless drivers around which don't care for others but themselves.

Lastly, there's only 1 thing I wanna write : I LOVE YOU my babe :)

No comments: