
Time flies when we're happy. Whenever I'm with you, time seems to be moving like a spaceship. I really feel sad whenever we have to say goodbye. I keep waiting for another day, another chance to be with you again. I miss you deeply. Everyday, keep telling my supervisor and friends how much I miss you. I feel like a silly person whenever I smile cause I think of you but I'm happy. Whenever I think of you, there will be happiness. When i feel moody, I look at your pictures, read back your messages, I feel better. I won't think of anything other than you. Maybe you don't feel it but I'm falling for you. I'm used to having you as my love one,as my babe. I'm happy that now I can move on with my life with you by my side. I love you, my babe. We've been together for a month already, I never really thought I could be this happy when I'm with you and forget bout her so fast. Thank you my babe, for helping me and make me happy. Now, you are the swan of my heart. I won't let you go. I need you in my life. I know I'm flirty and playful but my feelings to you, they are real. You're the one I love, I care, I need MOST! :) I love you,Yun :D
1 comment:
sweet=)
Post a Comment