Hello people! :) It's been real long! I've been so lazy to write anything about my life. IF i update my post, it will either be I'm too down and no place to release it out or maybe I'm just too free and I have nothing else to do. :P
Time passes real fast. Now it's already year 2011! Happy New Year to you all and wish you all the best in the new year. I wish myself the best too! To be honest, I don't like year 2010. Too many unfortunate things happened in that year and many things changed too. It was not a good year for me. However I still hope it's was a good year for you all.
Just now I went to see back someone's blog. :) It's kinda cute to read back something about what that person wrote about our past. hahah. And it only has 3 posts! Still I miss those moments cause it had passed. Anyway, I bet it happened for the best for all of us :) Last year, many things happened, I was happy, I was sad, I felt miserable, tortured? hahaha.. That's kinda dramatic now :P I was pulled back into a relationship and I was kicked out of the same relationship. (I modified it from a lyric :P) No matter what happened, I'm glad that I'm still standing strong now and enjoying life still. Now I have more time for my family, my friends and myself. One thing that I dislike is that I spend money like nobody's business! My money keep going out and no more inflow. :( Luckily I worked and earned couple hundreds but I used it all up. hahaha!
Now it's my college's exam period. It's so unfair when most other colleges are having holidays right now and we're having classes and also exams. When we're having holidays, others would continue their classes. It cause problems for me as I can't hang out with my ex class mates. Miss them much.
Alright, just a quick update. Will update when I'm free again. A little hope for this year, I wanna be happy and RICH! wahahaha! I'm greedy but who doesn't?! :P All the best to me in finals and also other TARCians :)
No comments:
Post a Comment