Thursday, January 7, 2010

A day closer...

Today had a great sleep! Slept till 11.00am till Watchreen message me to 'date' me out again. That means money gona credited again. =(
Went to QB at bout 12pm. Watch had a minor accident but the other driver's sister was making such a big deal out of it. However, plans still went on =) Went to had lunch at Manhattan Fish Market. Long time didn't eat there already and it was filling. Pity the waitress named Michelle. We kept asking her for this and that. Haha~ but her service was very good :D
Then we went to Borders Starbucks and hang out there till bout 6.30p.m. Time flies. So fast a day is gone again. And I didn't really manage to study as we kept talking bout high school memories. I miss my high-school days :'(
Now I'm back home again. Just bathe and soon gna have my dinner and start my revision. Yesterday didn't manage to study finish. Today don't think I can too. Let's just hope I can study as much as I could!
Just now went to get my exam slip from Beatrice. Argh~ Hate to see that slip! Exam is acually only 6 DAYS LEFT!!! So dead X________X
That's it for today =)

No comments: