Went to Gurney approximately at 12pm then had lunch at Manila place. Watch had Rosemary lamb while i had spaghetti and Min was late but she only planned to take the dessert anyway. She order I-don't-know-what's-the-name ice cream. The food is delicious =)
Then we went to walk around Gurney. Nothing much to do. Went to Fourskin and bought the hand string thing which cost me rm5.90. Once in a while spend for myself is good. Haha~
Came back home at bout 3.40pm then started to do my house chores. Tiring but had to do it anyway. And now I'm gonna off soon and start my revision. Exam is next week and I haven't start my revision yet. I'm so dead. Hope I can score it =) Good luck to me! :)
Oh, the pictures, I feel so lazy to upload it. Will just upload a few =)
Rosemary Lamb Chopyum~
No comments:
Post a Comment