Just back from college. Class till 5pm but today is the last day for semester 2 until next week will be the exam. I'm so scare and nervous for it as I haven't study yet. Time's catching up and I need to study day and night. May I will get good results.
After class went to Gurney for a while. Nothing to do. saw many shirts but too bad no money to buy or should i say dare not buy. Still have the feeling of dare not spend money on myself. But it's good as I can save money now =)
Today at class took many pictures with lecturers and tutors and mates. Time flies till we don't even realise it's the end of second semester. Anyway, this means my holiday is reaching soon after the exam. Where shall I spend my holiday? What shall I do now that I have no boundaries (except my parents' one)?
Cant wait till after exam =) hope I can study like the bullet train and when it's holiday time passes like the old train. =D
Till then, see ya ;) XOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment