Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Don't Forget

This is a post I read from my cousin's and I feel it's what I shouldn't forget. Enjoy =)

I want to remember to breathe.
I want to remember to watch the stars once in a while.
I want to remember to make it a point to look someone in the eye and tell them how special they are.
I want to remember who I am, who I was and who God wants me to be.
I want to remember that my past does not define my future, but it helped me get here.
I want to remember that being different is not easy, but it's not that hard either.
I want to remember to run through the rain and not worry what my hair looks like.
I want to remember to have an influence in where I am.
I want to remember why I do what I do- and that it's okay if I'm forgotten.
I want to remember to smile.
I want to remember to keep fighting for what I believe.
I want to remember that society does not define me and that rules do not limit me.
I want to remember all the people who are just like me- searching for something- and letting them know that being different isn't something that should stop them from aiming big.
I want to remember all the small things that make huge ripples in my life.
I want to remember why life IS beautiful.
I want to remember to keep living.

and if I ever forget..... please remind me.

No comments: