Yesterday I didn't have a good nigh sleep. Kept waking up in the middle of the night. I even woke up at 7.30 and thought i got class at 8. I was blurred. I don't have the mood to sleep at all. Actually I don't have the mood to do anything at all. I feel strengthless.
A day before yesterday, we broke up and I sent you those messages acted like I'm fine, I don't care, but it hurted you. What else can I do to make you stop loving me other than those messages? It sure worked as yesterday the way you replied me is really cold. Especially when you message me 'Bye la'. The moment my tears fell and I cried. I purposely sent another message which i sent wrong to you to see how you react, but I got what you mean. Then suddenly my tears stopped. I had no idea why so sudden. I admit I acted like a jerk but I guess I should be happy and have no worries to move on as you had told me clearly that you stop loving me. I wouldn't be sure if you could really stop loving someone so fast but I guess it could on you.
You said maybe to me your love is a joke, it never is abd never was a joke. Why will you said so? I guess people like me it's hard to be trusted anyway and people like me who always looking for long-term relationship will never get one. I know I'm a boring person, I don't know romantic like others, I don't know how to surprise you and etc. In the end, people like me will get hurt. However guess by now I should be used to it =)
I love you and soon, it will be I loved you. I thank you for loving me before, for being with me for almost a year. May great things happen to you and of course to me. May you will find a love that you really need.
"I'm not the one you needed. I love you, goodbye" - Celine Dion, I love you, goodbye
May I be happy always :) I pray.. And may I will do well and study well in my exam. Wish me luck ;)
And to you, remember to eat on time, drink much water and rest well. Take good care of yourself. Toodles..
No comments:
Post a Comment